So, it's official. We're going to Reno. And we are SO excited! But we've worked so hard on this house, so I have to show you all our projects! I made this site on shutterfly for people to link to on Craigslist, where I posted it. Ignore all the corny, trying-to-sell-potential-renters-on-our-house writing on the pictures! I just want to show you guys our house!
{if it doesn't take you straight to pictures, but to the shutterfly home page instead, type the address into your browser instead.}



3 comments:
It looks really great Carrie! I wish I could see what it looked like before! We're excited for you guys! We may be stopping by...say around Christmas time while we're driving out :)
Your house looks great carrie! Your renters will be very lucky to have such a great house. You have worked so hard! I'm so excited for you!
You guys have done so much work, but I think it will help with renting it out!
We are really happy for you in your new adventure! See you next week!
Post a Comment