Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROOKE! Brooke is AWESOME, fun, super funny, beautiful, and my favorite older sister! 




Whoo-oo! We're at DISNEYLAND!!



can you see the Biore strips?? Em, you are WAY toooo cool to be in on it....



Why do YOU love Brooke??

3 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Oh, those are some funny pictures! Love the life vests.
I love Brooke because she's the first one who made me a mother! AND for all the above you listed. I love her subtle sense of humor, and honesty.

Emily said...

I love Brooke because she is patient and kind and funny!!! and because she makes awesome desserts!! :) love you brooke!

Kate said...

brooke- i thought i left a comment earlier, but it didn't save. I love that brooke is so patient and kind. She's also super witty, which makes her so fun to talk to. I always know i'm going to have a good conversation when I talk to brooke. I just wish we could hang out more! Happy birthday!