So I realized while searching for silly Emily pictures, I noticed I'm also inadvertently posting silly Kate pictures! (sorry, Kate!)
I love Emily! I love her because she is creative, a great cook, an awesome mom, stylish, beautiful, funny, and makes everything more fun. Add a little Emily to the mix, and she always makes it better!
Why do YOU love Emily????



4 comments:
Em is FUN, pretty, compassionate, positive, and I am so glad she is my sister!
Swweeet pics!
aw thanks guys!! haha these pictures are awesome!
Em,I did comment earlier, but my ipad
didn't cooperate. I love my baby girl.
Her spunk, confidence, outgoing and friendly personality. I'm so impressed
with your teaching SS, and your testimony. Your mama loves you!
sorry i'm late posting on this. I tried to comment from my phone, but it wouldn't save it. anyways, I love emily's sense of humor, her compassion and her overall fun-ness. She's great to hang out with and talk to- happy birthday sis!
Post a Comment