
Here are some of my friends in Sunnyside, the girl on the end next to me and I planned a surprise birthday party for our friend (sitting in the middle) who turned 30. It was a lot of fun...The only hangup was when I talked to her husband about it being a surprise, I made it clear that it was for GIRLS, he decided to join too-So it was us and then one man who apparently didn't mind having dinner with a bunch of women. Weird....Troy would rather have his eyes poked with needles than go to that!
Later this month is another birthday, and we are going to have a spa-themed party while we watch The Bachelor :) and eat Bon Bons!



2 comments:
that's so fun brooke! what was her husband thinking though?
What a great idea - It looks like a fun group of women. Did the woman feel kind of odd her husband was there also? He may want to join you for bon-bon night also! Mom
Post a Comment