Sunday, October 21, 2007

salt lake update


I joined the Best Buddies here at the University and we had our first activity this weekend. I met my buddy, Brian and we went to a corn maze. It was fun, but real muddy and not so good for my cold. Anyway, I think Brian and I will have a lot of fun- he likes music a lot and he doesn't make fun of my singing!

School and everything else is going well. I've gotten an A on all my 4 or 5 tests so far...but there was one I took this week I'm a little nervous about. Work is pretty good. I'm finding out what parts of social work I don't like as much... Anyway, this other picture is just a cool picture me and my friend Ian took. Hope everyone is doing well!






















4 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Brian looks like a happy guy! What were you and Ian doing? It's quite an actin shot. Mom

Brooke said...

Kate, that's some sweet action! how's work/school going?

carrie said...

Kate, you and Ian look like you're doing a scene from High School Musical. That's a cool shot!

DAD & MOM said...

making comment test!!!