Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween sweets!

Here are my spooky eyeball cookies I made for a Halloween potluck. I dipped vanilla wafers into melted white chocolate then dyed the rest blue and put a little in the middle and topped it with a chocolate chip. The blood shot lines were just a toothpick dipped in red food coloring. It was fun to make! What are everyone's costume plans?

4 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Brooke,
Those are the coolest cookies! I'm thinking Devon might even try one of those. Mom

Emily said...

Those look a little bloody for me, but cool none the less!!!

Kate said...

brooke you're so crafty! they do look good. although i keep thinking about those cookies we made- i think i need that recipie. for everyone elses info. we made these AWESOME chocolate chip cookies at brooke's house...and we drizzled melted andies mint on top. and you know what? our father took one bite and put it down. he said he didn't like them and was sad that we ruined the classic chocolate chip cookie. we were just trying to help you be cultured dad

Brooke said...

I will put that recipe on the recipe blog--My friend who I got that idea from made some Tues. night and gave me a bunch. I ate them. All. While I was reading a good book. It was heaven!