Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Holiday Tradition....


It's time for everyone to start preparing for our holiday tradition....arm wrestling!! Now, i know everyone is still upset from last years competition; when I (Emily) embarrassed all my older sisters and won the tournament, but i can't help it--i'm like the hulk...soooo if anyone wants to try and give me a little competition this year i suggest you start pumping some iron soon!! (p.s. Rod is excluded from this years competition; he is on too many drugs to be coherent enough for such an activity)

- if anyone wants to look at my itinerary for Europe and be jealous than follow this link!
http://www.byui.edu/TravelPrograms/Humanities_European_Tour_files/2008Itinerary.pdf

2 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Em,
I think Rod and I could have a good match. We could both use our broken left elbow arms to see how well they are healing. ouch!
I'm excited you are going to so many places! London and Athens will be great. You are also going to all the places we went.
Orvieto is a cool place, you will like it. I wish I had had two weeks of classes first. You will enjoy everything so much more having some history behind it all. Love, Ma

carrie said...

Em, you itinerary is way cool!! I AM jealous. But then, I remember, my sweet sister will buy many many gifts for me and make me feel like I went too. That makes me feel better.