We all know that if I was going to be there I would reign champion. I just wanted to say that. We all know that's not true. One of these years I will surprise you all!!
We all know that if I was going to be there I would reign champion. I just wanted to say that. We all know that's not true. One of these years I will surprise you all!!
Kate, kate, your imagination has gotten the best of you!! Let me just ask... can anyone else beat their husband (or male friend) in arm-wrestling right now? yeah, I'm that ripped.
4 comments:
oh pleaseeeeeeeeee.......how did you get that picture of me flexing without me knowing?
We all know that if I was going to be there I would reign champion. I just wanted to say that. We all know that's not true. One of these years I will surprise you all!!
We all know that if I was going to be there I would reign champion. I just wanted to say that. We all know that's not true. One of these years I will surprise you all!!
Kate, kate, your imagination has gotten the best of you!! Let me just ask... can anyone else beat their husband (or male friend) in arm-wrestling right now? yeah, I'm that ripped.
Post a Comment