Thursday, November 29, 2007

Turn up the volume!

I added some music to make blog viewing even more exciting-can it get any better?!! :) Let me know if anyone has any special requests!

5 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Brooke,
Of course I am in awe. What will you think of next? The music is great.
Someday I will understand all this. Maybe the Millenium. Ma
P.S. my one complaint is: I want a copy of all the cute pictures of my grandchildren - how can I print them off the blog?

Brooke said...

Mom,to print a picture you should just be able to right click on the picture and save it to wherever you save your pictures, then print, or I usually order prints from walmart.com and get them in the mail.

Kate said...

brooke i'm at the libary and i saw these headphones and was thinking it would be nice to listen to some music while i am being studious, but i didn't have any...but now here it is on our blog!

carrie said...

Brooke,
I love it! Way, way cool!

Emily said...

brooke, thats hecka cool!!! it makes the blog so exciting!!!