
All the girls cooking...remember that Brooke?

Grandpa showing off his sweater that Emily repaired for him

Dad and Caitlin at the Zoo

Cute Lizzie

Caitlin and her bag of chocolate
Well it's kinda hard to be back at work and school. I think school is going to be very intense this semester, but hopefully rewarding too. I miss everyone and hope we can get together soon. (i made a comment about possibly doing something in march when i have spring break!)



8 comments:
I was there! Thanks for making me a part of things Kate. That's pretty darn cool. It reminds me of on The Office when Michael wants to take an office picture and no one looks good so he photo shops they're faces. Is anyone else really annoyed about this writers strike? I'm starting to get ANGRY!! Mom and Dad probably have no idea there is one even going on. NO NEW SHOWS. It's just wrong. Anyways, Kate that's awesome that you get a break, maybe we can figure something out. Does anyone have any ideas as to where?
I think we should rent a beachhouse on the Pacific Northwest for say, 4 days or something, like a Friday-Monday thing. Something like flying into Portland, working in a trip to meet Alex, and off to a beach house we go!
Hey, seriously, I was looking at some on the Oregon coast and we could do one from a Friday to Monday for about $125 each...of course, then there's food and airfare, but just an idea. If we didn't go until June...
And Brooke, maybe I could come early to see Alex and then we could drive down to Portland or something...okay, someone just tell me if this is a dumb idea because it's starting to sound really good to me.
I like your idea Carrie, I had thought about the coast or Seattle or Portland myself. Unfortunatly it wont be a totally childless trip, I have(I mean GET) to take Alex with me since he's still nursing :) He's such a good boy though, he won't make a peep! He'd love a girls trip! Is mom in Hawaii now?
Carrie that picture of you with Em is hilarious. What are you doing?
ya brooke, mom is in hawaii right now..i was going to call you back but i havn't gotten around to it, but mom gets home tomorrow night! i think that the beach house sounds like fun! i'm so excited that i get to meet alex!
Kate,
Your pictures are great. Mmm,I don't remember Brooke cooking with us. JK. Brooke, I enjoyed your Christmas and snow pictures. I love this blog!
Okay, how about a girl's trip March 20-23. That's Thurs. - Sunday. Oregon sounds good. Brooke could drive, so we would have a car. Carrie what is the info. about the cottage?
I'm ready for another trip!
Post a Comment