The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Em your a cute cowgirl! I still think the Pippi Longstocking was your best costume yet. It might still fit. Kate I want to see the "brownie" pictures
Um, does Brett really own those clothes and boots?
so cute! i'm glad brett got to wear his boots
brooke-YES..brett secretly wishes he was born a true cowboy..he has the real wranglers and boots and a real cowboy hat!..He LOVES putting those clothes on!
Em, you guys look adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Em your a cute cowgirl! I still think the Pippi Longstocking was your best costume yet. It might still fit. Kate I want to see the "brownie" pictures
Um, does Brett really own those clothes and boots?
so cute! i'm glad brett got to wear his boots
brooke-YES..brett secretly wishes he was born a true cowboy..he has the real wranglers and boots and a real cowboy hat!..He LOVES putting those clothes on!
Em, you guys look adorable!
Post a Comment