well as everyone knows..time is closing in for this Prop 8 issue. As it is getting closer it seems things are becoming a little more hostile since it's crunch time. Mom and dad had some vandilism done-someone cut up a bunch of 'yes on prop 8' signs and scattered them all over mom and dad's lawn during the night, brett's sister has had her sign stolen in brentwoord, and i've heard some other stories as well; it is a scary topic. This past weekend i was called by one of my bishopric members to volunteer four hours a week and call california voters. Of course i said yes, but i'm waiting to receive an e-mail from the stake president giving us the ok and the when and where we're going to do this. I've been hearing some rumors that they didn't want college students doing it now, but i really hope thats not the case! Anyways, these are some interesing videos Brett sent me and just though you guys would be interested, please watch them! Carrie, maybe post them on your blog! Love ya fam!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2-EQss0V4
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=40324@kpix.dayport.com
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
So on the news they are reporting that "Vote No on Prop 8" signs have been stolen throughout California and they are calling it a hate crime, however there hasn't been any news that "Vote Yes on Prop 8" signs have been stolen. Today the "Teachers Union of California" donated 1 million dollars to the opposition. I created a post on my families blog a few days ago with some videos from the brethern (Elder Bednar, Elder Ballard. There is also a link to an interesting news article. I think they are pretty interesting. Its crunch time and I believe that if we really go at it these next couple of weeks we should win!
Sorry I forgot the link to my families blog
www.theblodgettbuzz.blogspot.com
Take a look!
This is a really basic video about Prop. 8 that I really liked...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI-GjWY-WlA
those are all good videos brett...i posted that last youtube one on my facebook.
I really liked the Prop 8 in Real English video, too. I posted that one on the Prop 8 Blog
Hey another interesting blog... it is my older sisters... She did a post about Prop 8.
http://www.denaeharlow.blogspot.com
Post a Comment