This is the kitten from that wedding that brett and i went to a few weeks ago; i forgot i took a video of him!
with brett's permission i wanted everyone to see this video. Sorry it's sideways-i can't figure out how to turn it right. But i just wanted to show everyone that their future son/brother in law is a dancer!!
I was browsing through my europe videos and i found this one. Just wanted to give everyone a little taste of Orvietto, Italy! (mom and dad have already been here-maybe we could all do a vacation here someday :)
I'm sure you are all missing my wedding e-mails; i've kinda taken a break but they'll be coming again soon! :) love ya all!!



5 comments:
OK... permission, really?? Well to my defense Emily is always trying to get me to dance in front of the camera... this isn't how I really would dance in Public (believe me!) but I was dancing this way just to make her happy and make her laugh!! Don't worry Im not that embarrassing!!!!
Kate you have seen me really dance... its usually less embarrassing right? LOL!
Troy has some pretty sweet moves as well. Perhaps a Dance Off will be in order over Thanksgiving. We can do it right after the arm wrestling competition!
yes brett i have seen you dance... and I think you could stand a good chance in the dance off. but travis also has some sweet moves.
Travis is always the wild card. You just never know what he's got up his sleeve.
Post a Comment