Thursday, October 30, 2008

Read All About It!

http://www.bigvalleynews.net/

Here's a link to check out what's the latest in Big Valley. It's pretty funny sometimes, the 'news' around here. Last week was Homecoming and if you scroll down a bit click on the part about the football game and there's some pics, one is Troy and Devon in the announcers box.

4 comments:

Becky said...

So does Devon get to announce too? It was fun to look at the newsletter - - looks like small town fun! By the way- how is Troy liking it at the school there?

Emily said...

how fun that devon gets to sit in the box and announce to! it sounds like a lot is going on in good 'ol beiber!!

DAD & MOM said...

It sounded like an exciting game! Now we can be updated on what's happening in Bieber! I'm sure the boys have a fun time at the games. I'd love to hear Troy announce, I bet he does a good job. How is Devon's neck? Is he doing OK? I still shudder when I think about the incident.

carrie said...

Sweet- I love the casual reporting like, "Oh, my camera doesn't take good pictures at night". Very professional!