little sister came out two weekends recently. it's always
fun to have her down, even if she does eat all my food.

mom on the top of the city library...it was so fun
to have mom visit, even though she was sick. :(
but we had fun shopping, eating, watching movies,
at the library and at the church history museum!

we're having a really nice fall this year. we have had
some snow already, but this weekend has been GORGEOUS!

this is my beanie that i just finished crocheting...
also, i cut my hair.



5 comments:
Kate, your hair looks really cute. Or what I saw anyways. I like your hat too. Maybe you can crochet for the Crowley talent show this Christmas...I'm glad you and mom got to have fun together!
Kate, I LOVE your hat! It's so cute!! Why does everyone else get to party with mom? Mom, I hope you're making the rounds and it's our turn next!
kate, your hair and beanie are really cute! but i don't eat all your food!! this weekend has been so nice up here too!! its like 65 today! that's so warm to be now-sad...
I DID have fun last weekend with Kate and Em.
Kate's house is so great, and she has nice roomates. We enjoyed eating at a Greek restaurant, checking out the cool SLC library, and Church history museum. We did a bit of shopping and hot choc.and scones at Starbucks. Emily also has a NICE apt. in Rexburg. It has crown molding! We went to some great classes for mother's weekend and mostly checked out all the fun eating and hangout places in Rexburg. We even got to visit Andrew Blomdal in the hospital after he was in a car accident Sat. night. (He rolled his truck and messed up his hand pretty bad.) Sorry about the long comment, but Carrie, I'll be there in Jan. and Feb. I miss your family too!
you are so cute kate! I miss you!
Post a Comment