We had a fun weekend with Mom, Dad Trav-man and Grandma and Grandpa. Dad passed the time giving wedgies and wrestling with the kids. Priceless!!
We enjoyed the food..oh the food! Mom brought up some Scocheroos, we had a delicious steak dinner, homemade apple pie, and a yummy lunch today. It looks like from the picture Zoolander also joined us, can you spot him?
Guns, Guns, Guns!! We have a clay pigeon launcher in our yard, so Dad brought up his guns and we practiced our shots. The boys absolutely loved it...me and mom even got in on the action. Don't let Mom fool you, she's a great shot! I think she's really an undercover agent. I've suspected this for a while now.


And this is our worn out grandmas watching Audrey's Barbie movie...I guess it wasn't that exciting. The plot was a bit predictable...
We're so glad you guys came up, even though it was a quick weekend! It was nice to watch conference with you, even though those danged kids make it so difficult!



4 comments:
That 's great that your parents came up for the weekend! Looks like you had a good time. Love the Zoolander pose. Today I put on my running shoes to take Bentley for a walk and I thought of you. Fun to see you wore them too! And to answer your question I am loving the new computer. Definitely get one the next time you're in the market. Macs are fabulous!
it looks like you guys had so much fun! i have suspected mom and the whole undercover agent thing..i've always sensed that during our annual arm wrestling contest, mom holds back..!! haha.ya those barbie movies, i'm getting a little frustrated with them, theres just no climax...
That looks so fun! Yeah, Barbie movies get old FAST to anyone over the age of 7 I think. That's awesome about the guns and shooting...just promise me in 5 years you guys aren't going be the hicks of the family!!
Emma and Elizabeth love our Barbie Mermaidia movie, but I can't stand to watch it. I did crash out this morning while Elizabeth was watching it. (I'm such a great mom, let me tell you...) And Brooke, way to go with the clay pidgeon shooting. You look like a pro!
Post a Comment