My friend Abby took pictures of brett and I-she's a photographer so she likes being able to do this. These aren't official engagement, we're going to have Brett's sister do those, but these were just to see what we like! Enjoy!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Fun Stuff!!
My friend Abby took pictures of brett and I-she's a photographer so she likes being able to do this. These aren't official engagement, we're going to have Brett's sister do those, but these were just to see what we like! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
such cute pictures em!
I know Trav will love those gloves, I should get some for the boys, they're into boxing with their snow gloves. Your pictures with Brett are really cute. A friend of Troy's took pictures while we were engaged around the Snake River, we didn't use them for the announcement, but I like to look at them sometimes. It is a pretty area, I'm glad to see there's no snow on the ground!
I know Trav will love those gloves, I should get some for the boys, they're into boxing with their snow gloves. Your pictures with Brett are really cute. A friend of Troy's took pictures while we were engaged around the Snake River, we didn't use them for the announcement, but I like to look at them sometimes. It is a pretty area, I'm glad to see there's no snow on the ground!
Em, you guys should seriously use the second picture where you're both looking at the camera. These are great pictures!
You two are both quite photogenic. I think you guys always take great pictures. Such nice smiles. The background is very nice also.
I love the one of you guys walking off holding hands- so cute! You guys really are a cute couple :)
cute pictures!
Post a Comment