The girls loved these umbrellas, mom! We went to the park today (in the rain) and they wanted to bring them. I had a hard time explaining why that wouldn't work...
The girls got out their nail polish from Aunt Emily unauthorized!! Fortunately, I could smell what they were up to before any disasters occurred and got them to the table to finish. Their nails (really, their whole last knuckle on) look interesting to say the least!



2 comments:
what those are nice wheels. k i need to talk to you you will need to call my house phone my cell is on the fritz. I love you Christmas festivities. the girls looked really cute dressed up. and I loved the idea of having the kids make somethings for all of the siblings. I just might do that.
Those parasols can open up tight, you just have to push them hard. I was hoping it would get easier to open and close as they are used. The pillows are such a cute idea.
Post a Comment