The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Kate, how'd you get Devon to actually look at the camera? I like that picture of Audrey!
cute pictures, i'll post mine soon too. Mom looks 30 in that last picture! (you always look 30 mom, but especially in that picture) :)
Brooke, you should show Dev what a GOOD picture that is of him
Audrey cracks me up in the hat and glasses. I really the 30 yr. old picture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kate, how'd you get Devon to actually look at the camera? I like that picture of Audrey!
cute pictures, i'll post mine soon too. Mom looks 30 in that last picture! (you always look 30 mom, but especially in that picture) :)
Brooke, you should show Dev what a GOOD picture that is of him
Audrey cracks me up in the hat and glasses. I really the 30 yr. old picture!
Post a Comment