Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It has been done

Well, I did it. I cut his hair. I didn't go crazy or anything but the tendrils are gone. I did cut a lot off as you can tell by the pile of hair. Precious hair! I saved some of course. He still has curls and it wasn't as scary as I thought. I think curly hair is actually easier to cut. Much more room for error!







9 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Danae said...

Alex is still a cutie! I love the picture with all the curls on the table.

Tani Ireland said...

He looks really cute Brooke!

Emily said...

It looks really cute brooke! you did a good job!

DAD & MOM said...

My sweet boy! No more mistaking him for a girl. I see you used the old sucker trick. Nice job. Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks. Yikes - that's soon!
Love, ma

carrie said...

Brooke, you did a great job! He looks ADORABLE!!!

Kate said...

he's such a little man! can't wait to see you all again soon!

Kelson, Jill, Tayah, and Ayla said...

Wow Brooke! I'm impressed. How did you learn to cut hair? He looks adorable. Even with his haircut he still has more hair than Tayah!

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

He still looks as adorable as ever! You did a great job Brooke at haircutting! All hail power of the lollipop right?