Friday, March 6, 2009

TrAvIoLi

I have a lot of old pictures that i havn't posted yet. Sorry!! But i wanted to get them up before it got to late. I realized i have a lot of Trav, so enjoy! :)
Travis and Abigail-don't worry carrie-kate and i were close.
Lizzie and uncle Travis seemed to have a bond
This is one of trav's cuter smiles...

Our family....always singing :)
This is at Brett's house. This is his brothers snake, travis really wanted to hold it- but he couldn't quite work up the courage! So this is about how close he got!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

what a cute brother we have. I love the picture of him holding the rabbit. that snake creeps me out! By the way Em, the kids loved their little gifts from you! Audrey put the heart on a necklace and wears it around.

Kate said...

we love trav! those are cute pictures em.

carrie said...

Trav rocks! Lizzie can't wait to see him (and Brett) again!

carrie said...

Rod says he invented "Travioili". I beg to differ. Haven't we always called Trav "Travioili"??