Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun.....

It was a very relaxing and fun weekend for me! It was so nice to live close enough to go home for a couple of days...especially with only ONE child. I'm so glad I could be there when Kate went through the temple. Thanks for babysitting Em! It was bittersweet to come back home. Troy did great alone with the other kids and the whole house was clean when I got home, what a guy! Here's a few pics from the weekend....








There's no need for an explanation, is there?



5 comments:

Brittani said...

yeah! I am so happy for you kate!

Emily said...

It was so fun having you and alex here! we loved it. Hopefully you can come down later this month too! It was fun that you came too kate, travis especially enjoyed everyone home!

Kate said...

brooke, it was so good to see you! can't wait until april!

carrie said...

Kate, Congrats!! Brooke, I can't believe Alex's hair in that picture with Kate!! Did you cut it??

Brooke said...

Um, much to Troy's dismay I have not cute his hair. I had intentions to do it while I was down there but I just ran out of time. And let's face it, I guess it's not a priority. If he looks like a girl for a little while, so be it! I love the curls!!