Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bus!

Alex's dreams came true the other day when we dropped some lunch off for Troy and saw that the buses were parked by the high school. This boy LOVES buses, tractors and trucks. Anyways, I happened to have my camera with me so I took a few shots of him getting up close and personal with the buses.







3 comments:

Emily said...

that is so cute!! we're so excited to see you guys tomorrow!
p.s. great music!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures Brooke! I was laughing about your new music because I just bought the Dan in Real Life soundtrack last week. I love the music in that movie and then found out it was Sondre Lerche. I've been listening to it every day since. I think we are on the same wave length!

Becky said...

so cute!! He is getting so grown up! So- are you guys coming up to Washington for Spring break? I am trying to figure out what we are going to do for ours (whatever we do- it will be without Jon) and don't want to miss you if you are coming. Our spring break is March 28 through April 3. I would love to come visit you sometime - - maybe this summer sometime?