Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Abigail Jean


Kate, I think you knitted this hat for Lizzie when she was born. It looks so cute on Abigail! She's like a little bohemian baby.

Caitlin & Abigail- Caitlin is like a little mom. She's loving this. (Lizzie loves the new sister thing too, but it's hard to get her to sit still for a second for a picture! She's just always doing something!)

Abigail & her daddy


This is why my kids are brains. Grandma gives them books to read when she comes out for their births! It's so fun to see her "read" them- she really checks the pictures out!


5 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

books in their face, that is why all our kids are so smart!!!!!!!!

dad

Emily said...

she's just so cute!! that beanie picture is adorable.

Emily said...

p.s. Brooke- we sould get some music on here from the movie track from 'Dan is real life'. I like the music now-but just for fun you could add those.

Kate said...

she's adorable...i don't think that's the hat i made though. i think brooke made that one. the one i made is lighter colors. in fact, i would like to see a picture of her wearing it please.

brooke said...

I loved Dan in real Life, thanks em, I'll add some on. time to change from Movie Themes. yeah, I think I did make that beanie, although Kate you're welcome to take the credit if you want.
Caitlin looks like such a proud big sister in that picture. Abby is SO cute! We'll be in Utah this weekend, we leave on Thurs. I'll be thinking of all of you!