Tuesday, February 17, 2009

welcome abigail!

here are some pics from carrie's. little abby is perfect! it was great to see everyone, but we all missed you brooke :(


caitlin is such a great big sis.


em and the baby


trav was pretty excited about this awesome ice cream truck... it was playing jingle bells though


story time for the girls and brett


around the world ping pong got pretty intense


two little lovebirds


brett and rod really love those bunnies

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Kate, I love the pics, especially of Trav and the ice cream truck. I'm sorry I posted right after you, you must have posted when I was typing mine.

carrie said...

If Trav gets a wierd disease or something it's the ice cream truck!! I told mom you never EVER buy ice cream from these trucks!! They're GHETTO!! Definately not the cute little mail-like ice cream trucks we had as kids!

carrie said...

If Trav gets a wierd disease or something it's the ice cream truck!! I told mom you never EVER buy ice cream from these trucks!! They're GHETTO!! Definately not the cute little mail-like ice cream trucks we had as kids!