Monday, April 20, 2009

A Beautiful Wedding!

Here's some pictures from the wedding, it really was just perfect!





They just can't all look at the camera at once, can they?

I love this picture! And the little girl (is that Denae's daughter?) is so cute. Emily, all these little girls were giddy with excitement seeing you in your dress! Which turned out beautiful, Mom!


This cracks me up! Carrie to the rescue with Lizzy's bear (or was it a bunny?)


Dad doing damage control with Alex



Ahh, yes the Crowley siblings

The view of Oakland and San Fransisco was so clear!



The dresses turned out so cute...Audrey wants to wear hers all the time. ps-thanks carrie for getting Audrey's cleaned, let me know what I owe you!



Daddy-daughter dance



The entrance into the Clocktower looked so amazing!



I loved the hanging pictures, such a great idea.

The beautiful bride


So Adam and Cameron were pretty much inseparable the entire night. Cameron was such a mess of chocolate and dirt he looked like he had been camping for a week.


Audrey loved sharing a dance with Emily!



It was hard to get a good picture as Alex was on my lap and I was trying to avoid the chocolate/drool oozing out of his mouth and getting on my dress. Bonnie did such a great job on the cake, I love it!
I will post some pictures of our Washington trip soon. It was great to see all of you last week!














9 comments:

Kate said...

great pictures brooke. it was great to see you!

Kate said...

is that really the best picture of the siblings you have?

Brittani said...

I like the sibling picture kate--- you really show your true colors. :) just kidding. you guys are all so beautiful

Brooke said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I just had to post a picture of us and that was the only one I had. crowley's at their best.

Danae said...

Really cute dresses for the little girls!
It was great to see you too, Brooke. Sorry it was for such a short time.

Emily said...

you got great pictures brooke! i wish we could've spent more time with everyone..but brett and i will be home in the summer, and we're thinking we need to come up and see you!

Brooke said...

Wow, okay. I keep going back to the picture of the siblings and it is REALLY awful. I don't know why I didn't notice it before. I just keep going back and forth between Kate (so it's not your best) and Trav and I can't stop laughing! It really isn't great of any of us, Brett and Em look normal. Go ahead, go back and check it out and really give it a good look. It will make you laugh. :)

carrie said...

It DID make me laugh!! So awesome. Kate, I want to see your video of the Lion King game posted on here!

DAD & MOM said...

I like Audrey and Troy's dance, and the little girl pics. So cute! I'm hoping the photographer got a good sibling shot. I warned him about Travis, he said maybe he can photo shop a good shot in! We can only hope.