Brett and i have been having a lot of fun making our new apartment a home. We've gone from this... ( no furniture)
...and thanks to mom and dad we now have a furnished apartment!...
The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
5 comments:
Em! Looking at your pictures totally made me think of our Wymount days. I love your guys' place! And I'm super impressed by your French Onion Soup- you'll have to make some for us next time we get together!!
brooke here. i love your apartment. can i have all your stuff?! looks like you have everything you need. you and brett did a great job decortating, it looks great! i'm impressed with your baking skills, was that the Gubler french onion recipe? happy belated birthday brett, :)
your place looks so cute! and your food looks fabulous...i'll have to come up soon!
Em, it was fun looking at all your pictures. You've done a great job. I especially the bookcase, birdhouse, clock grouping.
Very well done! And THAT is from a professional! HA
Emily! You're apartment is adorable! It looks really nice. Does Brett always sleep with Nemo?
Post a Comment