The kids came home with some disturbing (depressing, shocking, gut-wrenching...you fill in the blank) news. 10 days of school left.
Someone please help meeeeeeee........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
5 comments:
Brooke, will it make you feel better if I say you can throw the kids in the car and come visit anytime?
Remember the craft time, reading time, math time, music time summer idea I had that lasted about 1 week when you were little?
Do they have any 4-h clubs around there? How about the boys raising a pig for the summer?
I feel your pain, Brooke. Oh, what to do with 4 kids.... We do have a couple (like 4) more days 'til the end of school than you guys do. Then what?
i'll just quit my job and come be your nanny.
Kate!!! You're OFFERING to be Brooke's nanny??? I feel so betrayed- here I am, offering you a free couch and all the baby-sitting you want. What more could you ask for?
I like the raising pigs idea. Bacon all around.
Post a Comment