Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Utah Weekend

We really enjoyed our trip this weekend! We loved seeing Laura get married, hang out with Kate, meet Clark, and visit with the Moss's and Heslington's. We didn't take a lot of pictures, but here's a few:
We went for a little family hike up Rock Canyon.
Throwing rocks was daddy's idea...the girls LOVED it!

That Lizzie!

The wedding and reception were beautiful- Laura was beautiful, and her and Jacob look so happy together!

4 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like you guys had fun! i wish we could've seen you! Laura's dress is really cool...

Jenny said...

Ohhh Laura looks so great! Thanks for putting up a picture. Ironically we were in Utah last weekend too but out in Vernal. I can't wait to go to her reception here though. She does look happy :)

Brooke said...

I'm glad you had a fun and got to see Laura's wedding, she look gorgeous as usual. Can't wait to see you in August!

Kate said...

it was great to see you guys! you should come up more often. I'll have to post some of the pics i took...