Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Whittle Pics....

Dad and Devon playing Battleship



I love the look on Sasquach's face during his bath.


A clean (for 2 minutes anyways) Chewy.



Mt. Shasta. I LOVE the sunsets here, I didn't realize how much I was missing when we lived on on the mountain in all the trees.


Cameron is in heaven-toads in our yard.


I thought this was really pretty




And Alex is in heaven. Chocolate pudding anyone?
I will put some pics of our house up soon!







5 comments:

Kate said...

what fun pictures! it looks so beautiful up there

Emily said...

cute pics!! it does look really pretty! that picture of alex is sooooo cute!!! i can't wait to see your family, i miss you guys!

Danae said...

Alex has amazing hair! So adorable! You have some very nice views from your place. I'm jealous.

carrie said...

Brooke, I'm moving in.

DAD & MOM said...

Glad your pictures are back up and running. How's the painting project going? Sachquatch looks like he is saying "I know this will be over soon. Just a little longer."