The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Monday, October 12, 2009
MOM vs ALEX...
I didn't document the italian dressing on the carpet, permanent marker on the wall or the syrup all over the counter. Those required immediate attention...and he wasn't looking so cute to me in those moments.
OH MY!!! brooke- he is a mischievous little guy! His little expressions during those pictures are so cute though...how does he get into things so fast?!
yes, Alex looks as if he is winning, but he sure is cute!! i notice a cheerio theme. :) the italian dressing on the carpet stresses me out, just thinking about it though. I can see why you didn't get a picture of that one.
Oh man. If I didn't know you I would think you were white trash! Hahaha! Oh gosh that is so much clean up. I'm so sorry. Patrick had a thing with dumping cereal everywhere for awhile too. I tried to put locks on the pantry, put the cereal on top of the fridge, nothing stopped him. Finally I gave up and just let him eat it off the floor. Sick. Andrew was a newborn. Is that an excuse? hehe Alex is SUPER cute though :)
So..is this all in one day? Wow. I'm with Kate on the Italian Dressing on the carpet..that sounds stressful. But look at that face! And oh, with hair like that, he'll go anywhere...hahahahah
5 comments:
OH MY!!! brooke- he is a mischievous little guy! His little expressions during those pictures are so cute though...how does he get into things so fast?!
yes, Alex looks as if he is winning, but he sure is cute!! i notice a cheerio theme. :) the italian dressing on the carpet stresses me out, just thinking about it though. I can see why you didn't get a picture of that one.
Oh man. If I didn't know you I would think you were white trash! Hahaha! Oh gosh that is so much clean up. I'm so sorry. Patrick had a thing with dumping cereal everywhere for awhile too. I tried to put locks on the pantry, put the cereal on top of the fridge, nothing stopped him. Finally I gave up and just let him eat it off the floor. Sick. Andrew was a newborn. Is that an excuse? hehe Alex is SUPER cute though :)
So..is this all in one day? Wow. I'm with Kate on the Italian Dressing on the carpet..that sounds stressful. But look at that face! And oh, with hair like that, he'll go anywhere...hahahahah
And that is why men traditionally go to work. The power of one two-year-old is indeed mightier than most natural disasters.
Post a Comment