The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Monday, October 26, 2009
Salt Lake pictures
Here are some recent pictures, from Mom and Dad's visit a few weeks ago, me and Clark at The Killers concert, Emily golfing at our visit in Rexburg, and a pic of Grandpa's backyard...
Ah, I'm remembering how warm is was when we did that hike. It was so pretty. I'm thinking Clark has some bandaids on him. . . You should enlarge the pomegranate pic - Em, you are looking good on the tee!
2 comments:
what is on Clark's face? Was that the confetti? I like your picture of the pomegranates!
Ah, I'm remembering how warm is was when we did that hike. It was so pretty. I'm thinking Clark has some bandaids on him. . . You should enlarge the pomegranate pic - Em, you are looking good on the tee!
Post a Comment