Thursday, October 1, 2009

you should all watch the movie earth



So I love the movie Earth...if you haven't seen it yet, you should. It shows all different kinds of animals and some really pretty scenary. I made Mom and Dad watch it while they were out here last weekend. I highly recommend it. I showed a clip of it in a training I did this week and somebody told me about this youtube video. It is crazy. It's a battle between Lions, Buffalo, and Crocodiles. Turns out there are a lot of animal verses animal videos on youtube, which I think could answer a lot of Travis' questions. (who's stronger...)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I have heard that Earth was really good. I'll check out that video. Travis would love that!

carrie said...

That video was so cool! Thanks for posting it, Kate. Definately going to have to see Earth.