Happy Birthday Carrie! You are a great sister, daughter, mother and friend.
You're a great example to all of us of conserving a little more and being more self-reliant... :)
We love you!

You're a great example to all of us of conserving a little more and being more self-reliant... :)
We love you!



4 comments:
I love Carrie because she's an awesome sister. And if I could go back I'd let you borrow any clothes of mine that you wanted! :) You are funny, caring and a great example of a patient mother and so dang creative!! Hope you have a great night eating sushi and the movie!
I love Carrie because she makes me molten chocolate cake. :) She is also so fun to be around,and is so patient and funny. She's my sister....
I love Carrie because she has always had a beautiful smile. Even when she was a baby. Every evening I'm with her is a party because she wants to stay up late and make something good to eat. What could be more fun? Carrie has always been spirited, creative,
and ready to have fun. No wonder your girls love you so much.
I love carrie Too.... She is a great friend that wants to solve all the worlds problems with me. PS love love the wolverine costume funny. and the back yard is looking so good
Post a Comment