Gross! I'm sure glad I'm looking at these AFTER dinner. I'm not sure if it's worth the week off to go through that. Rod has certainly been through his share of stitches and surgeries!
GROSS!!! Holy Cow, that is so yucky. im glad you guys got to stay home and party all week though, i guess it was worth getting his worked on! rod- you are seriously like bionic man...
4 comments:
Gross! I'm sure glad I'm looking at these AFTER dinner. I'm not sure if it's worth the week off to go through that. Rod has certainly been through his share of stitches and surgeries!
GROSS!!! Holy Cow, that is so yucky. im glad you guys got to stay home and party all week though, i guess it was worth getting his worked on! rod- you are seriously like bionic man...
Brooke here. That is pretty gross. Is the purple stuff bruising? We missed you over thanksgiving. sounds like you had a nice week though!
ewwwwwwwwww!
Post a Comment