The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Kate!!
Happy Birthday Kate we love you!!
We love you Kate. And we are so glad you are part of this family!! Here are some fun pictures with our fun Kate!!
our cute little cottage...
Kate always has the 'hippest' dance moves...
There are many great qualities about Kate that we love. She is very patient, and kind. And she is very funny, and always wants to have a good time. We love you Kate Happy Happy Birthday!!
Kate is my favorite fourth child! She is/was obedient, most of the time, and she's a good dancer. She is very empathetic and compassionate and she helps me de-clutter my house! Happy Birth-day.
I love kate because of he sweet dance moves for sure. And maybe because she randomly calls me and it always makes my day. and maybe because we have been friends for such a long time. and maybe because i attribute her as the number one reason why I always stayed close to the gospel as a teenger. She is sane in an insane world and is always grounded even when she pretends she is not. I love kate forever and ever
6 comments:
Kate is always willing to party!! and she is super hospitable when we come and visit! Thanks Kate for being awesome... Love ya!
Kate is my favorite 26-year-old sister! I love her becaused she's funny, considerate, and fun to be with!!
Kind
Always thinking of others
Terrificly funny
Exemplifies goodness!
Love you kate!
Kate is my favorite fourth child! She is/was obedient, most of the time, and she's a good dancer. She is very empathetic and compassionate and she helps me de-clutter my house! Happy Birth-day.
Thanks for the birthday wishes and gifts everyone!!! I love my fam!
I love kate because of he sweet dance moves for sure. And maybe because she randomly calls me and it always makes my day. and maybe because we have been friends for such a long time. and maybe because i attribute her as the number one reason why I always stayed close to the gospel as a teenger. She is sane in an insane world and is always grounded even when she pretends she is not. I love kate forever and ever
Post a Comment