Brooke, they're showing this amazing version of Emma on PBS! It's going to run in 3 segments, it started last Sunday, and will do two more Sundays, but you can watch them online, too. It's the best Emma version ever! I'm definately going to buy the DVD!
Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! It has some serious "cabin scenario" going on! Too bad you couldn't substitute Mr. Darcy for Troy for just an afternoon without having to talk to your Bishop. hehe
8 comments:
Brooke, they're showing this amazing version of Emma on PBS! It's going to run in 3 segments, it started last Sunday, and will do two more Sundays, but you can watch them online, too. It's the best Emma version ever! I'm definately going to buy the DVD!
Sounds like a fun day... i wish i had a day like that..
i look out my window and see the same thing!!
Nice! That looks like a great afternoon.
I like the new Emma too, as long as you can get past Emma's over expressive face...
Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! It has some serious "cabin scenario" going on! Too bad you couldn't substitute Mr. Darcy for Troy for just an afternoon without having to talk to your Bishop. hehe
Brooke you deserve a little indulgence once in a while. It's OK. (except for the switching Mr.Darcy for Troy comment!)
Mr. Darcy is gay and is not half the man Troy is.
Oops, I thought I was logged in as Brooke.
Sounds so cozy!! I wish I could have joined you . . .
I have been having fun watching Masterpiece on PBS on Sunday evenings- just got done watching the new Emma- - soooo good.
Post a Comment