Ohh, I see sunshine in your pictures! Me and Emily were suffering in the cold while you were enjoying yourselves. Just didn't want you to forget :) Abby has grown up so much!! She is so cute. She does look a lot like your baby pics.
I think Abigail does look a lot like Carrie as a baby. I miss my sandbox friends. We had a fun time. Red Rock is a cool place. (cool as in neat not Cold!)
3 comments:
Ohh, I see sunshine in your pictures! Me and Emily were suffering in the cold while you were enjoying yourselves. Just didn't want you to forget :) Abby has grown up so much!! She is so cute. She does look a lot like your baby pics.
Ya brooke~ everyone else was just enjoying the warmth and family time... while we were stuck in the snow, literally!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and i'm jealous! :) <3
I think Abigail does look a lot like Carrie as a baby. I miss my sandbox friends. We had a fun time. Red Rock is a cool place.
(cool as in neat not Cold!)
Post a Comment