Kate, those are so fun! It seems so long ago. I love the one of you and Caitlin. And Devon's 'senior' picture cracks me up. Is that me in the mini bathroom stall in Seattle? Those were hilarious. The huge line watching and waiting for their turn was so awkward. Fun memories Kate! Thanks for posting.
4 comments:
Kate, those are so fun! It seems so long ago. I love the one of you and Caitlin. And Devon's 'senior' picture cracks me up. Is that me in the mini bathroom stall in Seattle? Those were hilarious. The huge line watching and waiting for their turn was so awkward. Fun memories Kate! Thanks for posting.
Those are fun pictures- all the babies are so young!! Dev looks so cute in that picture, and cam does too. Caitlin and baby lizzie are adorable! Fun!
I love the pictures of Travis!!
Yeah, Trav looks so cool in the shades. Oh, don't they all grow up so fast?
But they are still cute at
30 something.
Post a Comment