Here's some pics from the last couple months. Our lives have been taken over by baseball, with all three older kids on different teams. It's pretty much over now, and they all had fun, I think. Audrey liked to dress up in her baseball uniform more than anything. It's all about appearances with that girl. Here she is at her little kindergarten graduation (I missed watching her get her diploma and throw her cap, I was only 7 minutes late and they were already done-at least Troy was there). She thought is was pretty fun, although I'm not sure what the big deal is about graduating from kinder. Sometimes some parents go overboard I think. Anyways, the kids had a good last day of school. Devon got all his grades up and made the honor roll, we are very proud of him. He also got the Mr. Eyor award. It said "no more doom and gloom." Troy and I thought it was hilarious since we call him Eyor all the time. Cameron got the math award for his class. At the beginning of the year he was at a 1.9 grade level and at the end of the year he went to a 5.4 grade level! Maybe he got dad's math brain. We can only hope.
Carrie's Jacky dress and pose. Isn't she cute?
I LOVE, LOVE this picture. Adam and Cameron mesmerized by the chocolate. It was just too much to handle. Again, the fountain thing didn't work out so well. If the chocolate wasn't completly stiff that's all you could hope for. At least it still tasted delicious once you figured out a way to get it on your plate.



7 comments:
Is that Dev pictching? He looks like a pro! That chocolate fountain picture is hilarious! Adam looks like he's trying to get the chocolate going again with his laser vision. And wow....a cap and gown for kindergarten? College graduation will be so anticlimatic after that!
what fun pictures! I love the baseball pics. That's impressive that Dev made the honor roll! I like the "America's future" pic too. Is it just me, or does Clark look like a giant in that golf picture? There must be a slant to the ground, cause I know he's tall, but he's not that tall.
I love all the pictures- it sounds like you guys were quite busy with all that baseball, and I guess this thursday you will be really really busy! I wish I could be there to help out :)
You got some great pics, that chocolate fountain one is so funny, and Audrey at the temple is hilarious, she looks miserable! Dev's award made me laugh, but that's awesome he made the honor roll! And cam's for sure got dad's math brain... at least someone got it! haha.
Miss you!
So proud of these grandkids! Devon and Cameron great job with your school accomplishments. Yes, the cap and gown are adorable on Audrey. The fountains just make me laugh, Adam and Cameron are quite the pair. So happy you got your camera back Brooke.
Those are great pictures Brooke! The kids are soooooo cute! Why do I look 8 months pregnant by the fountain though? Hmmmmmm...nothing like a picture to motivate me to exercise. The "Americas future" picture is hilarious but they all look so adorable!
Great pics of the kids playing ball, you could frame the one of Cameron waiting to steal base! Looks like fun! ~Rod.
How was the move Brooke?
Post a Comment