Saturday, July 24, 2010

more Tahoe pictures....

Here's some more of the creek....


Dad and Travis REALLY enjoyed the creek!








Go Mom!


Bear in the bulrushes...

Need I add that these girls hiked back dripping wet?

Rod got his annual Northstar biking in with his friend Todd....

Grammy took Abby for morning walks!





Hercules...wait, I mean Dad



A pensive Lizzie on Rock Island.




Lizzie had that dirt smudge above her eye for like 4 days. Really, what was the point in wiping it off?


Mom and girls on Rock Island....


I like this biking shot of Dad!


Trav-man max-relaxin'...



Sunburned cheeks and nose from Bliss, along with some great camping dirt!


Rod and I finagled a kayaking trip...without kiddos. It was beautiful and peaceful!




2 comments:

Kate said...

i could probably cry right now. Not fair, but I'm glad you all had fun! Next year....

DAD & MOM said...

I just want to float away in that picture! Tahoe rocks!