I hope these pictures don't make any of my sisters cry...but Tahoe was, as usual, totally awesome. We missed having everyone there! But we did the best we could to enjoy ourselves. We went to the dock, blissed out at Bliss, ate market sandwiches (I had 3! one for each of my missing sisters!!), hiked and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors. On the way home we meandered through some small towns south of Carson City that I decided we're going to live in. We're just too far from Tahoe!
On the way home, we didn't make it far before we stopped...at Emerald Bay. It was beautiful. Next year, we want to go to the Viking House and do the tour. I remember only doing that once a long time ago.
Our old camera is now the girls' camera...and it brings much joy!
Lizzie taking shots of her camping friend, Megan.
The camping group. A family from SLC were our neighbors for a few days. They had 3 kids, ages 6, 4, and 2. The girls had a blast with them! This is them, plus one more kid from another camp, on "Rock Island", a super cool group of rocks in the center of the loop. By the way, this was the best loop ever. Especially for little kids and keeping an eye on them while allowing them to feel independent and free. It was great!
Our photogenic Caitlin. She loves posing for the camera!
This driftwood is bigger than Lizzie. But why should that stop her?
This is on the day we weren't swimming, but the girls "just wanted to get their feet wet".....
Let the countdown to next summer's trip begin!



2 comments:
Really? Three sandwiches? Not bad Carrie! You've done me proud. :) Such great pics. It's almost like I was there. But I wasn't. I love Caitlins posing shots and Lizzy's dirt smudge. You're right, there is no point in washing it off!
Such fun pictures. I love the one of all the kids on the rock. We had such great food. Next year is the dutch oven cook-off!
Post a Comment