Look at your man. Now look at this. Now back to your man. Now back to this. See this deck that my man built with his own bare hands? ...and several powertools and access to an awesome metal shop that ran the roof panels...
Rod got a new drill set out of this! His old one somehow wasn't good enough to do the job... But I think he did a great job! These pics I took aren't the greatest, but you get the idea. Notice the sandbox in the center, 3 panels come out so kiddos can play in it.
I want to have a little dinner party out here with paper lanterns and lights!



3 comments:
wow!!! that is awesome!!! Rod is so talented, the sandbox in the middle is especially cool... and that tree that he used to build into it!
What a cool roof- it turned out great Rod. I can just see your dinner party now - a picture for Sunset magazine!
so cool. I love the sandbox feature!
Post a Comment