I totally forgot to take the First Day of School picture. I think I was just so excited to get them to school! (I'm not the 'cry when my child goes to school' type...is that wrong?) Anyway, this picture is school day #2. Audrey was adamant about wearing her Giants hat, I'm not sure why since she's never wanted to wear it before. The night before school started, we were saying family prayers and when we were done Cam got up and said his forehead hurt. You can see in the picture that he has a big red thing on his forehead. Yeah, he gave himself a huge rugburn while we were saying prayers. I'm so glad school pictures aren't til next month! Devon looks thrilled to be going to school. I gues he's at the age where he needs to not only say he hates school, but complete the look also. He actually is enjoying school, I think. He's making some friends, has a great teacher and so far doesn't feel overwhelmed with the work load. We learned from last year that if he can keep organized he is much more successful, so he's been staying on top of that. A lot of that has to do with having his own room, I think.
Do you wonder what Alex does all day? He drives. He finds CD's and uses them as steering wheels around the house. Notice how well he backs up :) Sometimes he wants me to hold onto his shirt and be the 'trailer'



3 comments:
Serious backing up skills, Alex! I am cracking up at Scully's bed, that is awesome, Brooke!
That is a classic picture of all your kids- they'll love it one day. I love the bed for Scully. Molly just has a store-bought one. But yours has so much more love involved.
Looks like Alex is getting some good practice!
Cam gave himself a rug burn? Mmmm. Audrey's hat looks great, I bet that killed Troy! The bed is indeed a loving gesture. Does Scully sleep in it? I
like the ribbons. Who said kids need expensive toys - Alex is so cute!
Post a Comment