Thursday, October 14, 2010
Remember These?
Remember these little treasures? Carrie, I don't know why I have yours, but I do. I take it to work. If you want it back I understand. I love that we used to take these to school everyday. Just think of the love that went into hand puff-painting these. Mom, you are SO great! You were so ahead of the times with going green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ah, yes! I remember these so well! I remember in high school putting my hand in my backpack to grab something from my lunch and hoping no one would see my puffpainted lunch bag!
Mom, you were so modern! If only we had appreciated it....
Carrie, you used yours in high school?
Jenny and I totally remember middle school with our bags. Pulling out my soggy pb&j, my baggie (the fold-over kind of course, to this day Ziplocs are a luxury) with a graham cracker and carrot sticks in the same bag. Sometimes I think a pickle was thrown in there too.
I wish I had saved my lunch bag!
Yeah, we were way ahead of our time, Susan S. and me.
I'm sorry you were so humiliated by them, but in elementary school they were OK weren't they?
Post a Comment