Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas was Merry! Here's to 2011!











We enjoyed everyone's visit. Wasn't quite to same without the Whittles,
but we love our growing family and
look forward to two additions in 2011!
Yippee!










4 comments:

Brooke said...

Look at all those pictures mom posted! I'm so proud of you :) I know I've slacked off. I promise some pics will be coming! Snow mobiling looks like it was so gorgous and fun. Good thing Trav agreed to go along with it! Congrats to the grads!! Wish I could have been there. Sounds like Christmas was a good time. You all know I would have dominated the arm wrestling....

carrie said...

Brooke, I'm sorry to report the "moms" had a very poor showing this year. Next year I'm sure we'll dominate, though! Mom, way to post! All these pictures are so fun to see! Snowmobiling, the grads and Christmas! We had so much fun with you all. We love you!

DAD & MOM said...

It WAS a great effort to post. Now if I can just get the narration to match the pictures- I hate it when it does that! Sorry, I didn't get too many pics of dad - I was looking for a good one, you know how that goes!

Emily said...

Great posts mom!!! You did good! I love all the pictures, Christmas was a lot of fun- and of course, so was graduating! :)