I am only a month behind.....These are out of order, so deal with it :)

Mmm...mom's sausage casserole. Amazingly, my whole family loves it!

I love these pictures of Audrey because she is HAPPY! I found this jewlery box at DI and repainted it and added some cheap jewlery inside. She was very pleased!

She loves the bathrobe mom got for her. She wears it to bed almost every night.
3 comments:
looks like such a fun Christmas! cute idea with the jewelry box!
A wonderful Whittle Christmas - looks like the kids got on the "nice" list. I'm happy the sausage casserole tradition
carries on . . . I'm not sure I'd like the trumpet tradition - how funny!
Is it still dark outside when they woke up and opened their gifts? It looks like Cam had nothing to worry about- Santa forgave him his trespasses!
Post a Comment