


I took mom to Vegas for her birthday!
We enjoyed visiting the Lambournes
and seeing the sites!
We went to the Valley of Fire, and Overton, where mom and dad first
lived after they got married.
We went to the Bellagio for a birthday
lunch. It was great fun.
Mom kept looking for a 25 cent slot
machine, but couldn't find one.
2 comments:
Grandma is so cute. I'm glad she got to get out and enjoy the Vegas sunshine! Carrie, did you get to go to lunch childless?
Yes- a childless lunch! It was awesome! Grandma even got to eat french fries, being her birthday and all. I'm not sure she was convinced the Bellagio Cafe is WAY better than Wendy's. But it is. A lot. But you know Wendy's and Grandma. I love that mom and Grandma got to come visit! Someday my kiddos will learn to say "Gubler" and not the current "Glue-bler"....
Post a Comment