Caitlin was the Wicked Witch of the west ($6 DI outfit that I altered and dressed up with some fabric I had), Lizzie was Glinda the Good Witch (made from a $10 DI skirt/shirt that was huge- big enough to make a dress for her in). But her Glinda the Good Witch is based off an illustration from a Wizard the Oz book we got from the library....so no one but her and us knows who she is! Abby is an adorable Indian (a costume I bought years ago for Lizzie when she was little), and Haley is recycling a cat costume I made for Caitlin when she was a baby (7 years ago!- WOW!). I'm an 80's girl (my girls did not get this) and Rod is Flava-Flav (is that how you spell it??)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
great costumes carrie! haley has the cutest smile.
Everyone looks so cute! Haley has such a smile, and chubby cheeks.
Can't wait to see her and the girls. Oh, and you and Rod.
Post a Comment