Sunday, September 22, 2013

Little Whittle Pictures

I'm trying, I really am. I don't know why I have such trouble getting pictures on here. I take most of my pictures on my phone, and I have problems getting them on my computer. My computer doesn't recognize my iPhone because it's been 'jailbroken', some crazy process that I know nothing about, to make it so I don't have to have a contract with a cell phone company, I pay month to month and it's just cheaper that way. But I've learned the drawback is I can't download pictures to my computer, unless I email them to myself. Now I can't figure out how to make them bigger. They are so little! Any ideas my tech savvy family? :) Anyway. Here's some pictures from the beginning of the summer. A S'mores summer kick off with Alex really enjoying his. note Mt. Hood in the background!
 
 
Audrey had a family bday this year. I just couldn't do a big friend one again. When she has a party, she wants it big with lots of details. I didn't have it in me this year. We had a family dinner the night of her birthday, then Troy took the boys on an overnight Mariners game in Seattle, so Audrey and I spent the day riding bikes, picking blueberries, going out to lunch, shopping, and watching a girl movie with goodies. It was fun and easy.
 
I know you've all seen this I think, but here's the bed I made for Audrey. It was fun and a challenge. I hope it lasts forever!
 
Cam would kill me if he saw this, but it's funny. I love Dev laughing the background. Cameron looks so little for some reason. Must be the hair!

4 comments:

carrie said...

So awesome! Love Cam's do. And Audrey's bed is going to be a family heirloom!

Emily said...

haha- I love the one of cam, that's so funny. That's annoying about your phone! I don't understand how that whole "jail broken" process works either- but I'm trying to take more pictures with my real camera, it's sad I have them all on my phone and don't know what to do with them!

DAD & MOM said...

Did you really have a fire on your deck? Looks fun, I guess nothing burned down! We had a nice time visiting. Picking peaches was fun. You have another birthday coming up. Your oldest son is going to be 14! Wow. I remember when you turned 14.

Kate said...

fun pics...I hope you can post more soon!